L2RainBow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AvengerSpirit - Sagittarius

2 posters

Go down

AvengerSpirit - Sagittarius Empty AvengerSpirit - Sagittarius

Post  Avenge Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Nick?: AvengerSpirit
Main class and usefull subclass, levels?: AvengerSpirit Sagittarius / I left subclasses for clan, so i will make them for help situations.
Triggers from subclass (haste, barrier, focus etc)?: I am free to add Next subclasses that clan needs
Haste -> Gladiator, Warlord, Bounty Hunter, Tyrant, Destroyer, Soul Breaker, Berserker
Deffense -> Paladin, Dark Avenger, Temple Knight, Shillien Knight
Barrier -> Prophet, Warcryer, Inspector, Swordsinger, Bladedancer

So clan leader can tell me wich from exposed i can choose for clan, and get certificates wich i think are the best, but my opinion can be changeable.
Equipment?:Elegia set light+3/Elegia jewels+3/RT bow+3+focus+Celestial+attr soon lvl4[Fire]/ 5GC for enchant skills, but here i will need to think in wich Very Happy.
Play time?: more than 6-7h daily
Real name?: Radu
Country, timezone?: Moldova +2/ I talk Romanian/Russian/English/little bit French
Age?: 16 *but i dont think it would be an problem.
How long have you played L2?: 3-4 years
Previous clans, servers, classes?: clans - none here; Arax 1year; Dragon-Network 2years ; random servers 1-2month I have plaid with SpellSinger; Necro; Archer; Daggers; Warlord; and all rest but mainly first ones what i wrote.

P.S. to check my skills u can view some of MY videos made on Dragon-Network server.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAmyHHgnB0E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN2ezhVTK4w

all others (~15) u can find on my youtube account; so u can check how i play.

How do you know about us?: Hero voice;TvT event activity; PvP on farmplaces.
Why do you want to join us?: Well, here i have to write much things, but it will be just booring to read. SO i want to join Rainbow clan to play in a good team, with support, mainly its pvp server, so i am ready to help anyone in limits of possible, and also be helped in same limits. Second thing, is sieges, i like them very much, but without a good clan its nonsense. Third - ofc Epic raids, i have big experience in killing rbs on other servers, so i can share some of tactics. but i think u alrdy got them.

Have you participated in any epic raids during your L2 experience?: AntQueen - 5+ times ; but on low rates, since on high-rates ones i alltimes farm it faster than go kill aq. Zaken - same like aq, but i farmed it 3-4 times in 2 players+supports. Baium - everytime/Anthy - everytime/Vala - everytime/// Frintezza/Beleth/Baylor/... - no bcs i didnt played on C6++ server. but i dont think it will be a problem, i can get the quests/and info. abt them
On what level can you speak english?: I think english is not a problem for me, i can understand any order, and try to answer.
Are you able to follow orders?: I think yes, bcs i alltimes was near leader(and leader too) i alltimes had to give orders and i know how is that.
Are you able to work in a team?: Yes, i can be an good initiator on any pvp/raid
Do you have TeamSpeak3, microphone?: Yes im using TS2/TS3 for long period of time, i have good micro, so u will hear me clearly.
Do you think you can be active in the forum?: I can check forum every hour.
Who can recommend you from our clan?: I dont know, i stay alltimes in town until get all items; im farming with 2 tyrants in same time to get more money than normal; in 3-4 days i` ve been played here i got items pretty fast. I participated in many events so if some1 saw how i play can recommend me.
What you expect from clan?: I think i exposed all in "Why do you want join our clan" but i think, i expect help/info from clan.
Will you leave farm and go PvP if you are asked to?: PvP is main thing why im joining clan, i would do this from first day on server, but i remained without clan to get items. Now im ready for action.

P.S. Important thing i forget: i came on this server with 2 friends that still farming to get last items they need; So i think they will post here soon, if i will be approved.

Im free to answer on any question related to me.

Last edited by Avenge on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changing nick in title)

Avenge

Back to top Go down

AvengerSpirit - Sagittarius Empty Re: AvengerSpirit - Sagittarius

Post  911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm

lol vids, sps with tank skills...

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenge Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:25 pm

911 wrote:lol vids, sps with tank skills...
substuck server
sps/tk
stable server over 5years, dont u think it would be closed if it was not balanced?
btw server does not care, cares player. so please do not spam on details
cheers

Avenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down