L2RainBow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha - Mystic Muse

5 posters

Go down

Konoha - Mystic Muse Empty Konoha - Mystic Muse

Post  Konoha Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Nick: Konoha
Main class and usefull subclass, levels: Mystic Muse(85), Grand Khavataris(85), Cardinal(85), Wind Raider(85)
Triggers from subclass: Master Empower, Master defence, and the rest is divided by empower and defence also
Equipment: Elegia Robe +3 Full Attribute, Archangel Sword +3(acumen) Full Attribute [Augment: Empower: Pasive] | Elegia Light +3, Jade Claw +3 (focus) [Augment: Evasion: Passive]
Enchanted Skills: Hydro Blast +13, Ice Dagger +13, Frost Bolt +12, Aura Flash +10, Fear +15, Ice Vortex +10, Vortez Crusher +10, Sleep +11, Arcane Roar +12, Robe Mastery +15 (pdef), Anti-Magic +15, Fast Spell Casting +15, and i think thats it...
Play time: about 3h per day, on weekends i play 3h/4h+, except if im in a exams period
Country, timezone: Portugal, GTM+0.
How long have you played L2: since c3 (5/6 years)
Previous clans, servers, classes: Always played with Mystic Muse as my main, but still i know well any archer and mage and tanks, cause i used to play with Dark Avenger some time ago. Played at various servers like L2Max, L2Phantom, L2nULL, L2Pride, and Tenshi no Sekai. Was part of a clan called Warriors for like 2-3 years, and we changed servers for a bit...on l2 gang i was from hellsing, and fallenlegion.
How do you know about us: i observed you inumerous times in oly, and at pvp, you are a very active clan so its rather normal...
Why do you want to join us: well im not gonna say that "because ur the best man!!!" and stuff, im too old for that, i can just see that you are a very well organized clan, with defined objectives, and most of all, u have fair-play and even so you can beat anyone, and thats a virtue that i like, so, i wanna join you and start a new great experience
Have you participated in any epic raids during your L2 experience: Yes, almost everyone, Antharas, Valakas, Zaken, Baium, Orfen, Queen Ant, and so...
On what level can you speak english: well i had the 6th degree (there are only 9 degrees) of cambridge school at the age of 14 or 15 so i think from 1 to 20, about 17 or 18
Are you able to follow orders: Yup
Are you able to work in a team: Everytime
Do you have TeamSpeak3, microphone: Yes
Do you think you can be active in the forum: Yes, normally i check the forum of the clan everyday
Who can recommend you from our clan: StarsScreamer and DaN4ArChAnGeL, we were together at FallenLegion
What you expect from clan: A lot of PvP, Epic Raids (not only for the jewels but mostly for the fun), and hopefully to learn a bit more, cause i always enjoy learning from the persons who know more.
Will you leave farm and go PvP if you are asked to: Ofc, isnt it a pvp server?!=P

I can be put to any kind of test/trial period if needed.

Konoha

Back to top Go down

Konoha - Mystic Muse Empty Re: Konoha - Mystic Muse

Post  StarsScreamer Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:22 am

Yes, a big +1 from me. His gear is good. His skills are wild. He's a team player. What else is there?
StarsScreamer
StarsScreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  VESSNA Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:12 am

StarsScreamer wrote:Yes, a big +1 from me. His gear is good. His skills are wild. He's a team player. What else is there?

boobs?
VESSNA
VESSNA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yubiwa Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 am

+1
yubiwa
yubiwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoha Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 am

yubiwa wrote:+1

dunno if it was +1 for the boobs or for accepting me, but either way...=P unfortunatly i dont havd boobs, soz dude!

Konoha

Back to top Go down

Post  StarsScreamer Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:56 pm

VESSNA wrote:
StarsScreamer wrote:Yes, a big +1 from me. His gear is good. His skills are wild. He's a team player. What else is there?

boobs?

Haha, touche. But not on a guy pls Razz
StarsScreamer
StarsScreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  dan4archangel Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:57 am

+1

Team player, helped with a lot of things in FL(my old clan), can be trusted, and a he`s a funny guy:D
dan4archangel
dan4archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down