L2RainBow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakkin-Eva's Saint

2 posters

Go down

Pakkin-Eva's Saint Empty Pakkin-Eva's Saint

Post  Pakkin Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Nick: Pakkin
Main class and usefull subclass, levels: Eva's Saint lvl 85(main), Spellsinger lvl 85(subclass that i play most for farm/solo pvp) and i can create any subclass needed
Triggers from subclass (haste, barrier, focus etc): Barrier, Spirit and Defense
Equipment: Elegia set +3, elegia jewels+3 and 2 archangels +1 sacredium (for nuke augs)
Play time: 3h a day, 10+ at weekends and 7at wednesday and friday
Country, timezone: Portugal, gmt+0
How long have you played L2: 4 years
Previous clans, servers, classes: L2pride--> Corrupted and many others server for a short period. I played most spellsinger,summoners, Eva's Saint and Cardinal.
How do you know about us: I see u in hero list, mass pvps, everywhere Very Happy
Why do you want to join us: I have been in top clans a lot of time, and i find in rainbow what i expect from 1 good clan, an organized and friendly one.
Have you participated in any epic raids during your L2 experience: Ye, but i've always been dd.
On what level can you speak english:A decently one
Are you able to follow orders:Ofc
Are you able to work in a team:Ofc
Do you have TeamSpeak3, microphone: I have teamspeak3 but i dont hav microphone
Do you think you can be active in the forum:Yea, i can read it everyday many tims
Who can recommend you from our clan: Leutzu, but i was on another char (hislop) when i talked to him
What you expect from clan: Support, being frendly
Will you leave farm and go PvP if you are asked to: Ofc, this is one basic rule, clan is first, then there is my farm.

Cheers Smile

Pakkin

Back to top Go down

Pakkin-Eva's Saint Empty Re: Pakkin-Eva's Saint

Post  dan4archangel Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:37 am

your apply looks nice, only one thing left though, you need elegia armour full attribute, how are you doing on that chapter?
dan4archangel
dan4archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Pakkin Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:54 pm

First, i'm making a new char, i talked with anhel and he agrees that its better for me to make a cardinal.
About the armor full atributted some people told me it is just a waste of time making it full atributed before i make it +6, so i dont rlly know.

Pakkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down